Sunday, July 19, 2009

I met God Last night

It was truly an awakening moment, for a while now I knew what we call reality was an intricate caravan of illusions and maybe even destructive sleep. But I knew this as a theoretical abstract, an understanding of the mind, I never felt the wholesome energy all at once, maybe glimpses of it one at time. This time was powerful, I experienced eternity and truly became one with everything. I was able to see how far we can go and how the energy we are is indistructable. I saw the possibility of endless realities. I saw how the collective consciousness in unison is still asleep and that's why we are where we are. At the same time I was able to see a few awakened souls existing in a different plane of energy. How I wished to stay there and vacate this body we call real which doesn't even exist. It was hard, actually painful, coming down to re-enter the illusion of life on planet earth.


-Sun, Jan 13, 2008 at 5:29 PM
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment